Terms & Conditions
Dickins Hopgood Chidley is the trading name of Dickins Hopgood Chidley LLP, a limited liability partnership. The term ‘Dickins Hopgood Chidley’ or ‘DHC’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Old School House, 42 High Street, Hungerford, Berkshire RG17 0NF. Our company registration number is OC327064 and we are registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and does not constitute legal advice. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. It is subject to change without notice.
1. Your demographics; location and browser language settings
2. Your Technology; browser, operating system, screen resolution, screen colours, internet service provider, hostname.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by DHC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DHC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DHC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
DHC is working towards complying with Priority 1 and where possible Priority 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
The site uses a style sheet and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text. The font size of text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in the browser.
All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text attribute will be left blank. No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
Our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
A site map exists to provide information about the layout of the website.
DOWNLOADING PDF DOCUMENTS
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this programme for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
This website has been developed to be viewable in the following browsers on both Windows and Macintosh platforms:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
• Microsoft Edge
If you have difficulty accessing the site using Internet Explorer we recommend using a different browser. If you have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to make contact.
Cookies are used on this website to collect information about your use of the website and to measure the website’s performance. This allows us to create more of the pages that users like and to remove unused content. When you visit the website you can allow or disallow it to store cookies on your computer’s hard drive, by customising your cookie preferences using your web browser’s preferences/options/tools. Your information is not disclosed to any third parties. We may also disclose or access your account if required to do so by law. If you have any questions, please contact us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Your IP is not tracked when submitting a form