We are a close group of skilled and experienced lawyers, conveyancers and support staff. We provide a collaborative and friendly working environment, and pride ourselves on the long-term nature of our team.
Our priority is to ensure that new recruits fit in, and the dynamics work well to provide the best client service. To help achieve this we offer training, flexibility and career progression.
We welcome approaches from experienced solicitors and legal executives wishing to develop their career with us. If you’d like to join our team, please send your application to Lucy Robinson.
Rest assured, all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Private Client Solicitor
Join our collaborative team supporting our new and long-standing clients.
As a Private Client Solicitor, you’ll be responsible for a full caseload of general private client work that includes wills, lasting powers of attorney, probate, trusts and Court of Protection matters.
To be our ideal candidate, you’ll have experience in private client practice and a passion for providing excellent client service skills.
If you’re self-motivated with a strong work ethic, we want you to apply for this position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare wills and lasting powers of attorney
- Advise on inheritance tax implications in wills, available reliefs and allowances
- Prepare trust documents such as deeds of appointment
- Deal with deputyship and similar applications to the Court of Protection
- Manage your own calendar, ensuring deadlines are met
- Communicate with clients regularly about their legal matters
- Maintain and build relationships with clients, accountants and other professional advisers
- Partnership prospects may be available to the right candidate
About the role
Location: Our Hungerford Office
Benefits: Company pension
Salary: Commensurate with experience and career progression.
Expected start date: immediately
Please apply by sending your CV via the APPLY link below.
If you’re interested in joining our team but don’t see a position that matches your area of expertise, please send us your CV and we’ll keep your details on file should an opportunity arise.
Dickins Hopgood Chidley LLP
The Old School House
42 High Street
Berkshire, RG17 0NF